Spirit CT900 treadmill
** This Product ships for FREE **
Average delivery time:
Locally: 10 days & includes set-up and installation.
Nationally: 10-15 days, curbside delivery, does NOT include installation.
Full-Commercial Grade - Robust construction and commercial-grade components make the CT900 the standard for any treadmill to measure against. Specifications for the shocks, rollers, belt and deck were meticulously chosen to give users a smooth workout experience. Powder-coated steel, powerful motor, and outstanding warranty allows owners to rest assured they have products that will stand the test of time.
The cool running, brushless 5.0 Horse Power AC Drive motor adds to the reliability of the treadmill while providing the torque and smooth continuous power required by the unique needs of its users.
- Console Feedback: Premium, ultra-bright blue LED display with built in fan, integrated reading rack with C-Safe port and power port for TV remote, heart rate graph bar.
- Muscle Activation: It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our treadmills, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles.
- Heartrate % Profile: Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Preset Programs: A wide variety of popular workouts for the average user while fitness tests, heart rate programs and a custom program are available for more serious users. The fitness test programs include a Gerkin Protocol Fitness Test and 6 Readiness Test Programs (Army, Navy, AirForce, Marines, Coast Guard, PEB).
- Cooling Fan: Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
- Contact and telemetric heart rate options to help keep clients in their effective training zone
- Platform: Double-sided .5mm phenolic coated deck, 3.0” rollers and multi-ply Habasit® belt combine to provide a low maintenance system for thousands of miles.
- Spacious 22" x 62" workout area to accommodate tall individuals.
Spirit CT900 Specs:
CONSOLE: Premium Ultra bright blue LED display with Built-in fan, integrated reading rack with C-Safe port and power port for TV remote, Heart rate graph bar.
PROGRAMS: manual, hill, 5K, HR, fat burn, cardio, HIIT, interval, fitness tests (Gerkin, WFI, Army PFT, Navy PRT, Air Force, Marine PRT, Physical Therapy PEB, Coast Guard, Chester)
HEART RATE: Contact and telemetric compatible (chest strap sold separately)
SPEED / INCLINE: 0.5 - 12 mph / 0 - 15%
Power: 120 volts (NEMA 5–20P electrical cord); 20-amp circuit recommended
DRIVE MOTOR: 5.0 HP AC drive with grade H insulation
DECK: 1" phenolic, double-sided, wax-coated
BELT: 22" x 62", Habasit® commercial, multi-ply
FRAME: Heavy-gauge high-strength steel with durable powder-coat paint, aluminum side rails
Lifetime Frame & Motor
10 Years Parts
2 Years Labor
10 Years Motor
3 Years Parts & Labor
MAX USER WEIGHT: 450 lb.
UNIT WEIGHT: 473 lb.
UNIT DIMENSIONS: 84" (L) x 35" (W) x 60" (H)